Recently released data by the Office for National Statistics suggests that the UK population is projected to hit 70 million by mid-2031...
I advise clients on real estate development from financial feasibility and option analysis, regeneration, town planning, to valuation, acquisition and disposal of development opportunities.
My main areas of experience include:
Development Agency - I advise on sales and acquisitions of development opportunities including conversions, with a particular specialism in complex urban sites in Greater London and the South East.
This advice covers:
* Site Analysis - to help you understand the complexities of a site and development potential in the context of physical, environmental, legal and town planning constraints.
* Assembling project teams to develop schemes
* Development Appraisal - to help you compare the relative value of different mixes and density schemes in light of planning policy
* Planning Strategy - to determine whether to market with or without planning permission or agreed brief
* Market Intelligence, Marketing Strategy & Agency - to help you assess potential bidders, price levels and other opportunities such as special purchasers, as well as optimal marketing or acquisition strategy and delivery of development sites to the market
* Strategic & Tactical Guidance - how to negotiate the best outcome based on your relative strengths and weaknesses
* Dispute Resolution & Expert Witness - where you require mediation in a development related issue, or expert assessment of a particular situation to assist the CourtsValuation - I can provide you with RICS compliant valuations of development sites, existing buildings and new build.
This advice covers:
* Secured Lending - for lenders who want to be sure of the value of the property they are lending on
* Purchase and Sale Valuations - to asses the correct price to pay for a site or likely sale receipts
* Expert Witness - where there is a valuation dispute
Specialties: Development Agency, Residential, Office, Retail, Mixed Use, Regeneration
This person does not yet have any top posts.
As a free user, you can follow Passle and like posts.
To repost this post to your own Passle blog, you will need to upgrade your account.
For plans and pricing, please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org